Customer: Excuse me , but can I draw on my account for payment of things I buy in China ?
客户:劳驾,请问我能否提取存款尝付我在中国购物的成本?
Clerk: Certainly, sir. How much do you draw?
员工:当然可以,先生。你要取多少钱?
Customer: RMB 8,000 please. Would you please tell me my balance?
客户:请给我人民币8,000元。请把我帐号上的节余金额告诉我怎么样?
Clerk: Yes, sir. Your balance is RMB 34,000.
员工:好的,先生。你的帐户余额是人民币34000元。
Customer: I am sorry, but may I ask one more question?
客户:对不起,我能否再问一个问题?
Clerk: Of course, please do. What is it?
员工:当然好了。请问是那些问题?
Customer: What is the interest rate for the saving account
客户:储蓄存款的利率是多少?
Clerk: The detailed1 information is on the board. Please go and see it.
员工:详细的状况在那块利率牌上。请去那里看看吧。
Customer: Many thanks.
客户:很感谢。
Dialogue Tow
对话(2)
Customer: Excuse me, but could you help me?
客户:对不起,能帮我一个忙吗?
Clerk: With pleasure. What can I do for you?
员工:非常高兴为你效劳。我能为你做些什么?
Customer: Could you tell me where I can find Mr Zhang?
客户:请告诉我张先生在哪儿,怎么样?
Clerk: Sure Miss. Mr Zhang is upstairs.
员工:没问题,小姐。张先生在楼上。
Customer: Thank you very much
客户:很感谢。
Clerk: Not at all, miss.
员工:不客气,小姐。
Dialogue Three
对话(3)
Customer: Do you charge for cheques?
客户:请问,兑换支票你们收手续费吗?
Clerk: Yes we do. Each cheque you write will cosplayt RMB 2.
员工:是的,大家收手续费。你每开一张支票就要花人民币2元。
Customer: Do I have to deposit a large sum of money if I want to open a chequing-savings2 account?
客户:假如我要开一个支票储蓄帐户,我需要存一大笔钱吗?
Clerk: Not necessarily, sir.
员工:不肯定的,先生。
Customer: Regarding the interest rate, what is the difference between a savings account and checking account
客户:在利率方面,储蓄存款和支票存款有哪些不同?
Clerk: Not big difference, sir.
员工:没太大有什么区别,先生。
Customer: I see. I would like to open a checking account. Will 300 dollars be enough for a minimum deposit?
客户:我了解了。我想开一个支票存款帐户。300美圆作最低存款额够了吗?
Clerk: Definitely.
员工:足够了